Saturday, June 30, 2007

Canyon Lake

Kyle's brother Ryan and his wife April have a boat and they took us to Canyon Lake today. It was a lot of fun. Thanks for taking us! We spent the night at their house Friday night so that we could just wake up and go but that was a mistake! Ethan did not like that at all. He would not go to sleep. I got him to fall asleep in my arms but once I layed him down he woke up and started screaming. (I guess he didn't like being in a different bed, poor guy) Luckily Kyle is really good with the boys in those situations. He held Ethan on his chest and rocked him to sleep then slept with him out on the couch all night. But I felt bad for him. He said that Ethan kept waking up all throughout the night and he had to sing him back to sleep. And then I woke up at 5 because Bradley started moving all around then. He realized I was awake around 5:20 so I pulled him on the bed with me. I heard something out in the front room so I went out there to see if Kyle was awake but it was Ethan crawling around. So I told Kyle that he could go back to bed and I would watch the kids. I was going to go to the store so we didn't wake everybody up but before I could get them ready Bradley knocked over a pile of CDs and that woke everyone up. It was fun hanging out with Ryan and April the night before but the sleeping part was hard :) So about 2 hours later we left for the lake, which was tons of fun!


This is after the first time of going fast. It was so funny. Kyle, Bradley Ethan and I were up at the front of the boat. Ryan took off fast and when he stopped Bradley's hair was stuck up in the front.


Bradley and Cameron chillin'

3 comments:

Lacie said...

That is so funny, I can't believe his hair went like that. I just thought you spiked it.

Lacie said...

I really like Bradley's flower Power life vest!

Amber said...

Yeah I know I love that vest. It is my favorite one that Ryan has. They have this old blue and black one but I really like this one :) Just kidding, that is all they had :)