Tuesday, June 5, 2007

D-Backs

So, Kyle calls me from work and says that his manager gave him some tickets to the Diamondbacks game and told me to try to find a babysitter because they were pretty good seats. I tried but it really wasn't going to work out because I couldn't find one until 7 and the game started and 6:40 and it would take like a 1/2 an hour to get there so I would be really late but Kyle got a hold of Daniel and he said he could watch the kids. So we went and I am so glad I did. We saw that it was the 4th seat on the 6th row and we were impressed but then when we got there we came to find out that the 4th seat on the 6th row was right behind the D-backs dugout! It was really cool! Then to make the night even cooler we got a ball, were on the big screen and Kyle brother said he saw us on TV!!! It was the best game I have ever been to in my life! Thank you GCU :)



Randy Johnson just moved to the 2nd place on the all-time strikeout list. I guess that is pretty cool :)


No comments: