Bradley loves to watch movies. His favorite ones are Lion King, Elmo in Grouch Land, and Monsters Inc. So for the Fourth of July I decided to let him watch movies. (It was more of a treat for me :)
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
6 comments:
That's cute. They didn't stay like that for the movie, did they?
Yeah right. I bearly got the picture. :)
That is SOOO cute. They look like they are best friends!
That's funny on accident I clicked on the 2nd picture so I saw it very big and they look like zombies glued to the T.V.
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
I like the new background. I see you fixed the top part.
Post a Comment