Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Congratulations Kyle!!!

Congratulations Kyle!!! Kyle got a management position at Grand Canyon University today! I am so proud of him. He works so hard. He is such a good husband and father. Thanks for all of your hard work! It does pay off. Good job honey! I love you and am very proud of you.



We went out to eat to celebrate. Bradley is playing the drums with his chopsticks.

Ethan and Kyle


We went to Dairy Queen to finish our celebration. Congrats Kyle!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats :) We are really happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats kyle. best of success to you.

Jason said...

Congratulations!

{ Bethany } said...

Congrats to Kyle!!!! YAY!!! Now I feel like I am being a bad wife for not saying about Andre's promotion on my blog. Geesh. :P

Joy said...

Congrats on the management job Kyle and congrats on number 3!!! Sounds like you're doing great!

Tatum said...

Hey Amber- Your blog is so cute! That is so AWESOME Kyle got a management position. You guys are so fun to hangout with we should get together more often.