Going Private :)
So...I was looking through blogs and saw that this girl is going to the invite only mode for her blog and that made me start thinking and I have decided too as well. (Sorry for the inconvenience) So, email me the email address you want me to use to sign you in. Thanks. Send it to amberfarnsworth@gmail.com.



3 comments:
Amber I don't know if you remember me but this is Hillary (Brady) Whalen. I found your blog through Anjane' and thought I would say hi!!! Also I wanted to ask/get your advice and how you customize your blog with these neat patterns. I want to do it so bad and have no idea how. Can you please help me?
Also, good thinking about the private blog thing. . . I'm thinking about doing the same. Looking forward to hearing from you and getting my blog cute like your! :) Your family is darling!!!
curtisandhillarywhalen.blogspot.com
Hey Amber! I sent you an email, but it was returned to me...? Anyway, PLEASE let me in! haha! My email address is briannesnow04@gmail.com. Also, I started a musical theater class this year and I was wondering if you remembered where your mom got all of her cute music?
Oh awesome. . . I can't wait!!!
hillarywhalen@gmail.com
Post a Comment