Backyard!!!

We finally finished our backyard, well basically we still have to put rock on the sides but the part that we will actually use is done!!!
Yay!!! Kyle and my dad did such a good job. They worked so hard. It looks great! Our final touches were the two citrus trees in the corners and now that they are in it looks done! It is so nice to have it done. We go out there every evening after dinner to play with the boys. It is very nice especially now that the weather is getting cooler. Thanks for doing that Kyle and Dad! It looks magnificent! :)





3 comments:
Im so jealous! That looks great!!! I especially like the brick around the outside, how its built up higher than the yard...looks cool with the flowers in it.
Wow! That is so awesome! It looks great ...and the lawn looks like you could actually walk on it. (I am still trying to figure out the whole summer/winter grass thing.)
PS did you know that during the day I log onto your blog just so I can listen to the Gwen Stefani song and dance?
Your grass looks so perfect!! So level. You used seed, right?
Post a Comment