Tuesday, November 20, 2007

20 Weeks!!!

I am 20 weeks today!!! Yay! Half way there! Things have been okay. I have just been extremely tired and getting stressed easily because of that but...Kyle is handling that really well (cause that is who it is really affecting:) ). But really he is being very very understanding and supportive. He is really trying to help me out. I have started going to school again since Kyle graduated and that has been very hard for me because I am so tired but he has been so so so supportive. If it weren't for him I probably, no would for sure drop out! He really is keeping me motivated and going. Thank honey! I really do want to be doing this it is just really hard right now. So, thank you for helping me achieve my goal, that really means a lot to me.



Here is my bump :)


This is a picture of Bradley and I. He thought the self timer on the camera was pretty cool so we had to take a few pictures together. In the other pictures he is standing like I was, to the side to show his profile. It was cute. But they were fuzzy so this one is cute too.

1 comment:

Hiatt Family said...

You look so cute pregnant Amber! I love the picture of you & Bradley. Congrats to him for going poop on the toilet! I am sure I will appreciate it even more one day. :)