Moment of truth
Side profile with hand to foreheadWell, we went to the doctor this morning. It was a lot of fun. Kyle and the boys came this time. We had the ultrasound to find out what the gender was. It was fun to have the boys there. I got up on the table and Bradley stood on the chair next to me. Once he got up there he started asking if the Dr was going to make me all better. Then he rubbed my head. :) He is such a sweet little boy. I told him that today the Dr. was going to make sure that the baby in my tummy was okay. Then she started the u/s and we pointed out all of the parts to him. I think he liked it. When we were done I hoped down and we were saying things like "All done" and "all right" and Bradley kept copying us and then he said, "Alright!" and gave me a thumbs up! It was really funny.
But the more interesting part we did find out the gender and it looks like we are fortunate enough to be having another wonderful little boy! I am really happy. Of course I think it would be fun to have a little girl and would love that but I am really excited for this little boy. I was really nervous for this u/s today. Last night I couldn't go to sleep and I ended up waking up really early this morning because I was nervous. I was nervous because I didn't want to be let down if the baby was a boy. Which I didn't think I should be because I knew (after already having two little boys) how much I was going to love this baby no matter what the gender was and I would be so excited to have another little boy but on the other hand I felt like I should be really wanting a girl which of course that would be fun but obviously what happens happens. So, I was all stressed about that and when the moment came I did not at all feel any disappointment! Which I am so grateful for. I actually felt quite the opposite. With both of my other pregnancies I have never felt like a bond to the baby or like I knew the baby or anything until after it was born like some women do. But when we saw that it was a boy I felt so much love for my little baby and felt so grateful for my little family. It was very nice. I am so glad for all of my children. They are all so sweet and Kyle and I are so blessed to have them in our lives. I love my family!

Side profile of my baby. And everything looks great.



5 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I bet he will be just as cute as your other two. Any names yet??
Congratulations!
He's gonna be handsome!
That is so exciting! Babies are so much fun...boys or girls. Well I am assuming boys would be just as much fun :).
Congratulations!! You do make the cutest boys so keep them coming! I keep getting girls and you keep getting boys so we will have to get our fix on eachothers children! Trade for a weekend or so :)
Post a Comment