Monday, February 18, 2008

Kyle brought our boogy board just incase we couldn't find a sled to buy luckily because we couldn't. It was a lot of fun. I never went down our steep steep hill but the Bradley and Kyle sure had a lot of fun. It was fun to watch.

Bradley would go down and then climb up the hill (which was actually very small) all by himself and Kyle would come down and bring the boogy board back up for him then send him down again. Bradley had so much fun. I was a little nervous because last season he did not like the snow at all. But he really liked it this time. We told him that he could eat the snow and he just got a kick out of that. He would climb a little up the hill then stop and stick some snow in his mouth then continue climbing. It was cute.

Ethan didn't do as well as Bradley. He did do better than Bradley last year but he still ended up sitting on my lap most of the time because Kyle sent him down by himself and he ended up falling in the snow face first. He didn't like that so much. He did end up trying it again and liked it but then at the very end when we were walking back to our car Kyle was pulling to boys on the boogy board it tipped and Bradley and Ethan both fell in the snow face first with Bradley on top of Ethan consequently Kyle ended up holding both the boys the rest of the way while I held the boogy board.

Bradley did so good holding on to Ethan after he fell. We had a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Lacie said...

That looks like so much fun. This is our 4th winter in the snow and Craig just barely got snow boots so he could stop wearing plastic bags under his shoes!

AprilF said...

I can honestly say I've NEVER heard of plastic bags on the shoes. You should have called us about the gloves (and boots) Cameron has all that stuff! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

Amber said...

Inside the shoes! You are a genius! :) I actually did think about that but we had already put them on over our shoes.

BriAnne said...

I totally hear you about the plastic bags on your shoes! I actually just got my first pair of snow boots a couple of Christmas' ago! Looks like so much fun!

KOCHERHANS said...

What a fun family outing. We have been wanting to do that, but haven't been able to yet. We are headed to a cabin next weekend and hopefully there will still be some white stuff for us to play in. I love the pictures you take - they are always so cute.

{ Bethany } said...

Haha, I see Kyle was "too cool" for plastic bags on his feet. ;) You should have called us!!! We have TONS of snow clothes & mittens and stuff. Plus, we couldve gone with you...lets do that next time! :D

PS you're showing!!! Geesh I havent even seen you like that yet!