Wonderful Boys
It can definitely be very challenging raising these two boys but there are times that it is just so nice. Today Ethan was very tired and just crying a lot so I went in to lay him down for a nap. His bedtime routine is to rock him in the rocking chair and sing a couple songs to him and then lay him down with his two blankets. So, I went in there and rocked him and sang to him. I decided to sing him more songs than I normally do because he was super tired and I figured he would fall asleep in my arms, which I find very cute :). I was in there singing to him and when Bradley is still up a lot of times he will come in and sit on the ottoman and help me sing to him. He did that today. While we were singing Ethan fell asleep. I turned the chair towards Bradley and Bradley's face lit up and he whispered, "AH, Ethan sleeping." It was sweet. So, I went and laid Ethan down on his bed and Bradley crawled up there and gave Ethan a bunch of kisses and whispered, "Night, night Ethan" and Ethan just rolled over and fell back to sleep. They are so sweet. It is so nice when they are sweet to each other like that. It makes it all worth it. I love my boys!
(Old pic but still very cute!)




3 comments:
That's so sweet!
its moments like that where it makes all the whining/fighting/craziness worth it :)
They are so cute!
Post a Comment