Bath
I had thrown away our old baby bath because it was getting old and I didn't really feel like storing it. So, Kyle had to go to the store to get a new one. Boy it is ten million times easier to bath him in this over in the big bath tub! He likes it so much more. Before I was just trying to hurry as fast as I could because he was just screaming almost the whole time. But now I think he actually enjoys it a little :)
Bradley always pulls a chair up and to "help" and watch. It is funny. He will grab a dish rag before he gets on his chair to help wipe him with. I told him before that I don't use dish rags but he still grabs them. Today he grabbed a Brillo pad. I guess he thought Zack really needed a scrubbing :)







1 comment:
Bradley is such a good helper!!
Post a Comment