Sunday, September 21, 2008

Church

Church!
Church is going pretty good. It seems to be getting easier lately. It has been a real struggle ever since we had the two boys. I would say it was the hardest thing about having the two so close. We were very rarely in classes and when we were it wasn't for long. At this moment in time we are making it through sacrament meeting, which is very nice, well I go out and feed Zack. Our main problem right now is getting there on time! Seriously we really need to work on that :)
Both Bradley and Ethan are still in nursery and they love it. We don't have any problems with dropping them off and never did which we were very grateful for. Zack just rotates between Kyle and I. He goes with Kyle during the first part so that I can do my calling and then I take him during the second part so that Kyle can do his. It works out great. Kyle and I are both secretaries :) I am in primary and he is in elders quorum. We both enjoy our callings.
So this week I decided to take picture. (I mean we were already 30 mins late whats another 10?) Ethan did not cooperate. But Bradley...
...he cracks me up! He is such a good little poser (when he wants to be). He will do exactly what I tell him too. It is so cute.

And here are my three that look exactly alike :)

Me and Zack

Oh look! There's Ethan!!! Doesn't he look happy. At least we got him in one :) I actually got him to sit on my lap right after this pic but then the camera died! I was so sad. It would have been a very cute picture. Just imagine Ethan on my lap and smiling instead of standing off to the side frowning :)

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I love the TIE!~ They are such good boys in nursary too!