Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bradley and Ethan

So, I am so glad that I have Bradley and Ethan. They are such sweet little boys.

We put up a baby gate in front of Ethan's door to keep him in his room in the morning because he has been waking up at like 6 and going in and waking up Bradley. So the other day Bradley comes in and says, "Ethan didn't wake me up today. He was stuck in his cage." I promptly explained to him that it wasn't a "cage".

Every since we made "funny faces" during conference Bradley thinks it is hilarious.

They are both getting so big. Bradley gets dressed all by himself. I have been having them brush their own teeth in the morning and I do at night (to make sure they are actually getting clean at least once:) ). I noticed the other day that they are doing very well at brushing their own teeth. I was really impressed.

2 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Ohh, that is so cute! It is super funny and creative to gate Ethan in... our prolem is that Eden knows how to get out!

And tell Bradley from Eden, hahaha dat silly face! he's so siillly!

Heather said...

They are too cute :) I know - I was so sad we missed the party! I wanted to see all the kids in their clothes. I had taken NyQuil the night before because I was feeling sick AGAIN and we were both so tired that we slept till noon. Then we fell back asleep (me on NyQuil and Josh on pain meds for his poor thumb) at 2 and we were out of it till like 6! It was crazy! Neither one of us remembers being that tired EVER! ha ha! Anyway, moral of the story, we were really sad :( Too bad they had it so early! I hope you had fun though! I know it was probably hard to have fun without me though. Wow, I just realized this is REALLY long. Okay. I am done. :)