Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference Weekend

This weekend was conference. I love conference weekend. It is so nice. The morning sessions consisted of coloring, cleaning, play-doe, foot massages by 3 and 2 year old, memory, note taking, snack eating, picture taking, face making and watching conference in between all of that.
The boys actually did very well. We did have to entertain them quite a bit but we were able to find things that were quiet so we were able to still listen a little bit.

I have come to really enjoy conference weekend. It is so nice to hear what all of the leaders of the church have to tell us. It really boosts my spirits and reminds me of my purpose of doing what I am doing. I come away rejuvenated.

By the time the second sessions would come the boys would be down for their naps and we could really listen and enjoy it.

It was nice.

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

You're a great mom, you know exactly what to do to get the kids invovled! I need mommy lessons from you!