Teeball!
Bradley had his last tee-ball game! He had so much fun playing this season but I don't think we will do it again until he is older. (I think there is a reason they don't offer it for younger kids, they get tired :) )
For his last game he went out for the first part and played out field but then when it came his turn to bat...he hit the ball and got half way to first base and through himself down on the ground and started crying. (I was 5 seconds away from getting it on tape!!! darn.) I guess he just had enough. The rest of the game we watched.
He liked getting the treat though :)
He really did enjoy playing the entire season. We all enjoyed watching him too. Ethan was just dying to go out there with him.
He did a great job! Way to go Bradley!







No comments:
Post a Comment