Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday

Thursday was fun. Kyle was planning on playing football with the boys at 8 so I decided to run the Turkey Trot with Kiera (note: I have only been jogging once since I had Zack and that was only for a half an hour running 5 mins walking 5 mins.)

I wasn't registered so I was planning on getting there around 8:30 and registering and then running but Kyle decided to sleep in so I didn't get there until 9:20 (the race started at 9). I just joined in with Kiera when I got there and then at the end bought a tee-shirt for $5 instead of $22!

So I really only ran like 3 (or 4 miles I ran to my car and back to get my wallet for my shirt afterward :) ) But it was a lot of fun. My mom watched all of our kids. (Thanks mom)
For dinner we went over to Neola's. It was very nice. There was so much food. After dinner we went over to the Nielsen's side to see them then we all went over to my moms house to watch a movie. By the time we got everything ready our kids (and myself) were really tired and grouchy so we had to go home.

No comments: