Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Family Home Evening

We had our Christmas Family Home Evening on Sunday. It was really nice. Everybody had a part.


The little kids sang Jingle Bells. Bradley did really good. Ethan was off running around somewhere.


Santa came!!! Ethan was hesitant at all.


The kids all went to wait by the stairs to see Santa come (Bradley said they were waiting to scare him). The kids were laying on the floor holding on to the stair rail looking through it. Bradley ran over there to do it too and tripped over Kent's feet and hit his head on the railing. I saw him trip and so I picked him up and saw that it was bleeding pretty bad so I took him to the bathroom. I rinsed water on it and it was still bleeding really fast so I went to get Kyle but he was on his way anyways and somebody called Jay to come and look. Luckily Jay was there and was able to take care of him. He had us put a rag with ice on it to stop the bleeding and then told us to go over to his house and he would be able to fix it. We first had to say hi to Santa because Bradley was really excited about that.


Right after this picture Zack reach up and took the candy cane.

3 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Great family home evening idea, we do the Christmas story on C. Eve, and we do the BofM story a week before with Shaun's Family. It is so cute to always watch the kids play out the parts and to have so much fun with it!

Hope you all have a great rest to your holiday season!

Lacie said...

Bradley looks like he is really focusing on sing perfectly and he looks like he is doing a really good jopb at it :)...It is so sad about both of your boys heads!! I feel bad for them.

BriAnne said...

How fun! I love Christmas parties! We are going private on our blog, so don't forget to leave your email address for me so I can invite you! :) Merry Christmas!