Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ethan's Olson 1st Birthday Party

We did two seperate parties this year because Karyn and I wanted to celebrate Ethan and Eldon's birthdays together since they are only a day apart.


They are so cute together.



Dad cooked hotdogs. So for those of you that don't like hotdogs you can be glad you weren't there. (Kiera) :)


I love having at least Justin and Karyn in town, on our side of the family. Bradley has a lot of fun playing with Mallory. They just run off and start playing with each other. It is cute.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

That is a good picture of the E's in the playhouse. I like it

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Ethan :) Were you guys out of town last weekend? We missed you at the party...

K said...

mallory is getting some air! (or catching some air... i don't know how you say it... but anyways. fun picts! all of them!)