Well... Mom finally had her performance that she did this all for! It went really well. The kids did great. Michelle and Hunter looked really good. They are really good dancers. Good job guys. Happy Constitution Week!
Oh memories!! What did she do that for? Is she teaching again, or was this just a one time thing? She is so talented, and honestly, she made me the performer that I became!! I sure do love your family!!
I randomly looked through the Deseret Newsletter thing last night and saw the article in there about them! (I swear everytime I pick up that paper I see someone I know it, haha) Michelle looked GORGEOUS in the picture they printed. I'll make to save it in case one you want it and didnt get a copy. :D
Bethany-Yeah save it! I want to see it. (I took the pic:)
BriAnne- She isn't teaching again well at least not getting paid. A lady came to her and asked her to put a little thing together for Constitution Week. They always have a program at the Ampa Theater in Mesa. So she said she would and went way over and beyond as she always does and she is taking them to Disneyland in January (as long as they make it:) It should be fun. Kyle and I will be going as chaperones probably. Anyways. That is what it was for.
4 comments:
Oh memories!! What did she do that for? Is she teaching again, or was this just a one time thing? She is so talented, and honestly, she made me the performer that I became!! I sure do love your family!!
I randomly looked through the Deseret Newsletter thing last night and saw the article in there about them! (I swear everytime I pick up that paper I see someone I know it, haha) Michelle looked GORGEOUS in the picture they printed. I'll make to save it in case one you want it and didnt get a copy. :D
Bethany-Yeah save it! I want to see it. (I took the pic:)
BriAnne- She isn't teaching again well at least not getting paid. A lady came to her and asked her to put a little thing together for Constitution Week. They always have a program at the Ampa Theater in Mesa. So she said she would and went way over and beyond as she always does and she is taking them to Disneyland in January (as long as they make it:) It should be fun. Kyle and I will be going as chaperones probably. Anyways. That is what it was for.
From the picture it looks like it was a great show. Looks like a good group of kids. I just wish we could have been there to see it!
Mom sure does put in a lot of work for these groups, but she is also really good at it. I'm sure it was a great experience for all of the performers.
Post a Comment