
If Ethan were Bradley I would be having a baby today!!! Crazy! Ethan seems like such a little baby to me still. But I really do love having them as close as they are. It is a lot of fun. It was hard probably the first 6 months but it's fine now. It is a lot of fun to see them play together. It is really cute. Bradley just gets a kick out of making Ethan laugh and Ethan loves laughing at Bradley. Honestly the hardest part probably was taking them to church before Bradley was in nursery and that was only 4 months. But I just sat out in the hallway the whole time. I would actually suggest having two kids that close. It really is a lot of fun. Bradley just loved Ethan when we brought him home from the hospital. He would just give him so many kisses. He wasn't old enough to get
jealous yet or anything. He adjusted so well. But also I am glad that we waited a little bit longer this time because I am able to enjoy just these two boys a little bit longer and keep them babies. And by the way I am already a fourth of the way done! :)

3 comments:
k, that freaked me out for a second there, b/c I thought that picture was recent or something!!! :P
I really didnt realize how close together they were...looking at those pictures are CRAZY!
NO STINKING WAY!! And that is kinda cool that you figured that out, to the day! I just saw Ethan tonight, and wow... brave woman! But I agree... close it best! No jealousies or hard adjustments on the kids... just the parents! But I can handle that! I am excited for your #3 to come finish cooking! Love the babies!
Post a Comment