Christmas Morning
Christmas morning Bradley woke up at 5:45! (I thought kids weren't supposed to do that until they knew what happened Christmas morning. I think we got gypped a year.) We went and showed him what Santa brought then put a movie on and went back to bed. Ethan woke up around 7 so we brought him down and showed him. They got a slide that Santa worked really hard on and they each got a tent and some other little things.
Ethan in his tent. I don't think he really knew at all what was going on.
Bradley loves Elmo so he got Elmo slippers and this huge Elmo. (He loved them both!)
Ethan under the slide.
Bradley and Ethan going down together. They loved the slide. It was so funny. After breakfast Daniel, Kyle and Kemp moved the slide upstairs in the loft and Ethan was in his highchair still eating and he just busted into tears when they picked it up. I guess he thought they were putting it away or something. So, we hurried and got him cleaned up and showed him that he could go upstairs and play with it still and he was happy. It was very cute and very funny. At least we know he really liked it :)







2 comments:
WOW!!! You got a van??!! Great. Now I'm going to want one, too...way to make me cave and spend more money, Amber! hehe. jk. Thats way cool. Im excited to see it! I need to call you...its been a long two weeks!!!
(I actually want to call you now, but its dinner time and you're probably busy...sooooo I will tomorrow sometime!)
Post a Comment