Tuesday, December 25, 2007

We called Briggs, he is on his mission, that morning and talked to him for a while and then Kemp, Daniel and Richard came over to watch the boys open their presents. It was a lot of fun.

We had Bradley pick out presents for everybody this year so he was really excited to see everybody open their presents. It was funny. We got Kyle his present and it was the first present under the tree. When Kyle got home Bradley showed it to him and Kyle asked him what it was and Bradley says, "Clothes." So, we told him that it was suppose to be a surprise so then he would say, "Surprise, clothes." It was cute.
Bradley opening his present (surprise, clothes)
Eating strawberries and waffles. It was very yummy!
AND!!! Surprise to me! I got a minivan! Yay!!! We were shopping for one so it wasn't a complete surprise but Kyle made up a story that somebody already bought it and I was totally bummed because it was a pretty good deal and it was the van I wanted, Honda Odyssey. Then the Saturday before Christmas he made up the story that he had to help his Dad and that was very inconvenient for me because well come on it was the Saturday before Christmas, we had a lot of things to do but I let him go but he had to take the kids with him. Which that actually worked out really good for me because I got all of the things done that I needed to a lot faster then I would have. But now I feel bad. Sorry Kyle. Kyle had Kemp drive it out Christmas morning. He wrapped the keys in huge box stuffed with grocery bags. At first I thought it was going to be jewelry or something because it was small and if it was jewelry and he was putting this much effort into hiding I thought it must have been expensive! (That would not have been a good thing. I am not much of a jewelry girl. I mean I like it but I hardly every wear it so I wouldn't want much spent on it.) So I started to get nervous but then I pulled it out and saw it was keys and knew instantly what it was. I was so excited. I love it. I really do. I was a little hesitant about getting a minivan because well it is a minivan, but I love it!!! Yes, I extremely feel like a mom now but heck I have almost three kids I think that qualifies me as a mom! I love it! Thanks Kyle!

No comments: