Hey Amber, Haven't checked your blog in a while, but it is so cute. Your famiy is adorable. I absolutely LOVE the nativity Christmas picture - it is priceless. I finally started a blog, but kept it private. I will send you an invite - nothing too exciting yet. Hope all is well with you guys Tara
Wow those are really great pictures! I can't get over how much Bradley looks like you! He is so adorable! And how did you get that nativity picture to look so neat? Do you have photoshop??
5 comments:
Hey Amber,
Haven't checked your blog in a while, but it is so cute. Your famiy is adorable. I absolutely LOVE the nativity Christmas picture - it is priceless. I finally started a blog, but kept it private. I will send you an invite - nothing too exciting yet. Hope all is well with you guys
Tara
Awww, cute idea! I wanted to take Christmas-y pictures of Gavin tonight but didn't. I'll have to try again tomorrow!
Those are REALLY cute!! Even though Ethan wasn't smiling he still looks very cute. GREAT picture of Bradley!
Wow those are really great pictures! I can't get over how much Bradley looks like you! He is so adorable! And how did you get that nativity picture to look so neat? Do you have photoshop??
BriAnne,
Thanks. Yeah I do have photoshop but I actually did that in picasa.
Post a Comment