Ethan
I have been having a hard time with Ethan lately. He has been extremely grouchy. I took him to the doctor about a week and half ago but they said that he looked fine to them. I am guessing, well I know, he is teething. I hope that is what this is all about. It has just broken through so hopefully he will feel better and be happier. He is such a sweet little boy.
He has really been a daddy's boy lately. He is just loving Kyle. Kyle will walk through the door after work and he will get so excited. It is cute. He is so Funny. He gets in this mood where he will try to hid that he is having fun and he will try to not smile but a little smirk will creep threw. It is really funny.
He has been having a hard time sleeping the past two nights and tonight Kyle got him out of his bed because he was crying. I came down and told Kyle that we should try to lay him back down. So Kyle said to him, "Do you want a drink of water before you go to bed?" and Ethan just lets out two little grunts. Then when we would just say, "Do you want a drink of water?" he would say, "Ya" (that is the only word he knows.) It was so funny. He is really understanding us. Every time we would say anything about bed he would just let out two little grunts but if we just said water he would say ya. He is so sweet.





1 comment:
He looks so happy now :)
Post a Comment