Wednesday, March 26, 2008

38 weeks

I made it to the dr yesterday. Good news, she said I was dilated to 4, only problem is lack of contractions :) . The dr. stripped my membranes, how she explained it she like tickles his head, but when she did he totally moved a ton! It was funny. I went to the temple to see Shantay (my cousin) go through for the first time, which was really nice, and I was having contractions all through that. They also continued after so I had Michelle and her friend come out to my house with me just in case. They continued until about 11:30 but they weren't consistent or really hard or super close so I went to bed. Now they are gone. Which is fine. Shantay is getting married this week so if he came now I would miss all of that.

But things are going good. I feel good. We are getting excited. We still don't have a name for him (maybe that is why he isn't coming yet:). I am sure that we will figure something out once he comes but for now he is "Baby".

I am just really excited to be able to be having this other little baby. It is so neat and I feel so blessed to be able to be a mom. I love it so much. It is neat that this baby is coming and I have know idea who he is yet and to know that in just a little while I am going to have so much love for him like I do for my other boys. I really love them so much. It is a great blessing to be a mom. It is hard but it is amazing. I was just sitting here thinking about this baby and wondering what he is doing. Is he up in heaven still saying all of his good byes or is he already in my stomach just waiting to come out? I wonder what his good bye in heaven was like. It is fun to think of all of the people that he, very recently, has been with like my grandparents, kyles mom, and other ancestors and probably his future siblings and family members. I love my family so much. I am so grateful for the plan of salvation and that we can all be sealed together.

2 comments:

Terin said...

You never cease to amaze me Amber. I really admire you.

Cindi said...

He is so adorable!! I love newborns!! Congratulations!!!