Monday, March 24, 2008

One Rotten Afternoon!

So I had a drs appointment this afternoon at 4:50. I asked Karyn to watch the kids yesterday so I woke them up from their naps around 3:30 to go. Bradley wasn't very happy after I woke him up but he was very excited to be going to Kent and Mallory's house. We were on our way and ended up getting rear ended on the on ramp to the I-10 and 60. Fortunately nobody got hurt but Bradley didn't make it to Kent and Mallory's house and I didn't make it to my drs appointment. We were both very disappointed that we didn't get to go where we were headed. We called the police to get everything worked out but we didn't finish until 5:10. I called the dr and rescheduled but there weren't any appointments with my dr so I have to see a different one. That was sort of disappointing but what can you do. Over all I think Bradley was crying today from 3:30 to 6:00. We tried to call Kent to talk to him but he wasn't home so we called Lacie and Alexa and that make him happy. So basically I woke my kids up from their nap to drive to the I-10, get rear ended, miss my appointment and to drive back in rush hour. Not my kind of afternoon (or my kids').

(Sorry for canceling on you again Karyn, thanks for being willing to watch my boys!)

2 comments:

Heather said...

That sucks! I am sorry :(

K said...

Amber -- Sorry I jynxed you! I told you you HAD to be here or else! Sorry I put an ultamatum. And sorry I can't spell.

We sure missed you, but we are SO GLAD you were not hurt. Hope your car gets feeling better soon. And I hope you go into labor tonight. See you at the hospital in a few hours. Ha ha.

Enjoy the last few days before three-kid-hood begins. Call me and we will schedule a time for me to watch your boys, even if you just go to your mom's house and take a nap! :)