Easter!
Easter was a lot of fun. Bradley woke up around 6:30 and found his basket. We told him to go and look at it at the table. Then like 30 seconds later I realized that I should probably get up and take pictures of him or something. So, around 7:00 we got Ethan up so that we could do everything and still get to church on time at 9:00. They both really liked their baskets. After that we did the egg hunt. That was fun. Then we ate breakfast and went to church. After church we went over to Kyle's Dad's house for dinner. That was delicious. After that we stopped by my parents house for a little bit. All of my aunts and some cousins were still there because they were helping Michelle answer the guy that asked her to prom. It was fun. Then we went home. I think we finally got to our house around 9:45 or 10:00. It was a long day but it was a lot of fun. The boys really enjoyed everything and it was fun to watch them.
Bradley and his basket
It was funny, the Easter Bunny brought him a toy snake and while it was in the package Bradley didn't have any problems with it but once I took it out he was hesitant at first to touch it. It was funny. Kyle explained to him that it wasn't real. It as cute.
Ethan and his basket.
He completely enjoyed it!







No comments:
Post a Comment