Friday, March 20, 2009

Rent?!

For my birthday Kyle gave me tickets to 4 plays at Gamage!!! Super nice. I really liked that present. The first one that he picked was Rent. I never rented the movie because I knew what it was about and figured I wouldn't really like it very much but since he already picked the show I thought we could try it. It was terrible. I really didn't like it. In the middle of it Kyle turns to me and says, "Well, should we go to a movie?" So if you get a chance to go...I wouldn't :)

I am really excited for the other plays though. We are going to see Cats next, which I am excited about. I have heard it is sort of weird considering it is a bunch of people dressed up like cats singing but I am excited. Next is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. That should be fun. To finish the present we will see Wicked! I love wicked. We saw it in LA 2 years ago (wow has it been that long life goes so fast!). It will be a lot of fun. I love this present! Thanks Kyle!

3 comments:

AprilF said...

That is a great present! I hope you like the others!

Sherri said...

What a great present. I love to go the the theater, but I have to say we have had to leave some as well.

mandy said...

that is SO funny. for my birthday, dave and i went to the exact same play and left at intermission as well. we'll have to talk about all that no-good filth sometime.