Easter Pageant
We went to the Easter Pageant last night. It was so much fun. I was really tired and really didn't feel like going but still wanted to take the boys and I was a little nervous going this year with 3 boys 3 and under but it was totally successful!!! It was a lot of fun. I like to sit on the grass on a blanket and eat food. So, we brought pizza and ate before the show started and by the time the pageant started the boys were ready to watch it. Ethan sat on my lap through the entire thing! Bradley sat in front of me with his head laying on my knee the entire time as well! Zack just crawled around and had fun. He only cried once when the lady next to us tried to hold him :) It was really really nice. I was explaining everything to the boys throughout the show and they really seemed to be soaking it up. Kyle's dad and brother got to come with us too. It was a lot of fun. I am really glad we went. I love the Easter Pageant. If you haven't gone yet this year you should. The last show is Saturday. It starts at 8 pm at the Mesa LDS Temple. Go it is fun :)



No comments:
Post a Comment